Cool Gecko Website

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lars K

Reaction score
I have just seen this website with awesome gecko pics!

BTW, this guy sells a pair of young Strophurus williamsi.
How much are they here? (They cost 565$)

http://www.reptilwelt.de/

not to much interest over here, unless your right into spiny's. They go for about $80 - $100each. But not alot of people breeding them, most keep S. ciliaris or S. taenicauda.

Wow, . there are some great looking Geckos out there!,.
Its a shame we cant get them all here!, . hang on that might be a good thing or I would end up with a house full!

Thanks for sharing Lars:D

By the way, . I realised a couple of weeks ago,. that I had not replied to your last Pm,. so I wrote back, by the time I had finished it was quiet long and the darn website made me sign in again and I lost the whole darn thing!, . so I had to re- type it all , then it happened a 2nd time,. so I left it as I was pretty peeved,. so sorry not being rude but I just gave up in the end! GRRRRR:evil:
So now I make sure I 'copy' before I send, just incase

not to much interest over here, unless your right into spiny's. They go for about $80 - $100each. But not alot of people breeding them, most keep S. ciliaris or S. taenicauda.

Thank you Jason for your answer!!! :D

wow, they have a good price here in Oz.

@ Gecko :)

hehe, nice story! :D
It's ok! I didn't/don't think that you are rude!
Thank you for clearing that up! :D

Like everything, the grass is always greener..... I was sent a Tokyo pet shop price list last week, Central Beardies $500Au!!! I bred 300 of them last year and sold them for $25 - $40ea! :(

Like everything, the grass is always greener..... I was sent a Tokyo pet shop price list last week, Central Beardies $500Au!!! I bred 300 of them last year and sold them for $25 - $40ea! :(

wow, Jason, that's really unbelievable!!! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back