Cool show to watch (reptile underworld) National Geographic

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

veenarm

Reaction score
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
So my mate told me he saw a snake show come up on his torrent listings...

National.Geographic.Wild.Snake.Underworld

I got it and watched it and it was actually quite cool, very entertaining informative...and overall was just a good watch, some things obviously are controversial etc....

I love the fact the first snake they show in the show is a JCP, Also that the voice over always refers to 'venom' whereas the dude walking you through the show always says poison...

but any event, find it watch it report back!

Downloading now. While I was looking for it I found something else that might be interesting. If you go to eztv.it on the first page you'll see 'ch4 The Worlds Largest Snake'. Haven't watched it yet so don't hold it against me if it's crap

Crap show. He says he has kept snakes before but he is obviously very frightened by them and gives bad reviews on all the keepers he meets. Henry Rollins needs a smack in the face with a road train.

I'm still in shock watching that nutter inject himself in the arm with black mamba venom!! The dude was sweating bucket loads prior to injecting himself, apparently hes been doing it for years. Henry Rollins was way out of his comfort zone on that one.

Over hyped, intellectuality light-weight and makes snake people appear to be nutters ( though in many cases ... )!
Also it uses that the horrible american format designed for people with the intellect of a turnip patch with the turnips removed and the attention span of two year old who has been intravenously filled with red cordial.
Before each ad break is five minutes of "what's up next" and after each ad break is five minutes of "What has happened". Obviously very little in between.
Henry Rollins when speaking live is witty, entertaining and makes you think. He can do much better than this bit of turgid dross.

BTW - I didn't like it.

i thought it was entertaining........i had a laugh. like the guy who injects himself lol what a tool..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back