Couldn't help myself

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PappaSmurf

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Well the story goes like this.
Turned up at a job at an empty rental property & what happens to be sitting out the front with some other obviously unwanted items?
This unreal cabinet is what was there, so i look at the off sider & he says "yeah i know, it'd make a great snake house so i suppose it's going on the ute right?" "YEP" i said.
So anyway, nobody really needed a new house but i figured Alice the yearling Bredli would need it one day so now was as good a time as any LOL.

She'll be moving in some time next week.:D

Oh that would be so much easier than my DIY projects(building snake enclosures)I am actually dangerous with power tools lol, my poor reptiles are cringing with embarrassment from underneath their hides :lol: I keep saying they're in shed just to spare my own feelings :shock:
That looks absolutely awesome PS great score

Oh that would be so much easier than my DIY projects(building snake enclosures)I am actually dangerous with power tools lol, my poor reptiles are cringing with embarrassment from underneath their hides :lol: I keep saying they're in shed just to spare my own feelings :shock:
That looks absolutely awesome PS great score
I am sure they would be proud if they had feelings.

Your just making room for yur next purchase !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back