Council just came to take my dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously....this is bad ownership i feel no sympathy for you anymore, that's just ridiculous!

Through the first 8 pages i really did feel sorry for you but after i read that it's had 3 attacks, that's ridiculous! How does that happen, sorry if it seems like i'm attacking you but i've personally been attacked on 2 different occasions from dogs not being kept under control due to poor ownership and it would break me in half if someones dog killed mine because of slack ownership!

3 attacks, where did you get that from??

Flanders199... I think that's 3 PM... not 3 attacks...

Jamie.

Flanders199... I think that's 3 PM... not 3 attacks...

Jamie.

Perhaps they read the other posts wrong also.......'1st stoney' posted a few pages into this thread that their dog had attacked 3 other dogs. (they have since been removed from this site i just noticed)

Last edited:
Glad to hear your getting your pooch back, the people on the "Ban the Breed" media band wagon sure do stand out, really *****s me.

Despite the obvious, good result KaotikJezta

He's home, he's still a little freaked out and has curled up in his kennel. Will take some photos later on when he's settled back in. Big thanks to DHoffman for driving me and so sorry my house was such a mess when you came, bit embarassing, lol. Apparently my spotted python escaped while we were away, my flatmate found him chilling on the lounge.

Great to hear he's home in his own bed ;) and you can now get a good nights rest too. :)

Life may seem a little mundane after the whirlwind of a week you've obviously had. Great to hear he's home.

He's home, he's still a little freaked out and has curled up in his kennel. Will take some photos later on when he's settled back in. Big thanks to DHoffman for driving me and so sorry my house was such a mess when you came, bit embarassing, lol. Apparently my spotted python escaped while we were away, my flatmate found him chilling on the lounge.
My Pleasure, just glad I could help. Mess is no worry when it comes to the welfare of our animals, and it was great to see him home safe and sound.

Yay for KJ!!
Doing some of this (to the system that tried to bring us down) on the inside.
nigga.gif
nigga.gif
nigga.gif
nigga.gif
nigga.gif

(replace chicken bits for Kaeleb)
:)

Lol

Forgot to mention, on the drive home I notice a nick out of his ear so seems the little dogs must have snapped and bitten his ear. I know from ages ago when my oldest dog got into there yard (Chinese Crested) when they first moved in, they were fine and all of a sudden his dog snapped at Jezta and he told me he can be a bit funny with other dogs. At least now there is some explanation as to why it went the way it did.

Last edited:
Great news KJ! So glad it worked out... now to make sure it never has the chance of happening again :)!

Give him a squeeze for us!

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back