• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Couple of free enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 23122

Reaction score
I have a few old reptile enclosures that I am planning on pulling apart before I do I would like to offer them for pick up if anyone wants them I am on the sunny coast. One is a double 1800 by 1200 by 600 w needs a clean up but Definetely does the job has light fittings attached etc. The reason I am getting rid of is because my snake keeping days are over for a while too much work with three young kids running around. Personally I hate the thought of using 2nd hand enclosures as I have no trouble building my own. If you think different feel free to pm me for pics or further details cheers.ENCLosures now gone thanks for everyones enquiries

Last edited:
You might want to delete this....you can't post ads unless your a subscriber :)

You might want to delete this....you can't post ads unless your a subscriber :)
OK wannabe mod...if the guy is giving stuff away, I cant see why you would have to pay for a subscription.
Im sure he wants to spend money to make ZERO money.

wish i was up there in QLD...I could think of a few projects to use it for.

hahahahaha, I was just trying to help him not to get an infraction....i know it's free but it's still against the rules ;) Trust me if I was n QLD they would be gone by tonight :D

You're able to post in the freebies section of the marketplace without an account. As he's not selling them it's not against the site rules.

It will get moved ...so its not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back