croaking sound

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmubzle

Reaction score
so i was feeding my 3 year old diamond python female and shortly after striking, she made this weird croaky gurgling sound. it only happened the once and its never happened before. should i be concerned? she's eating fine, she is always ready to have a meal. could it just be a bit of gas or does it sound bad? thanks <3 you guys help me out every time <3

Was it while she was eating?

If the rat was wet it could just be water over their windpipe, happens with mine all the time.

the rat wasnt wet, also she hadnt started swallowing yet. i did just step her up a size in rat and she seems completely fine at the moment so i dont imagine its bad. her breathing is quiet as well so i might just be looking into things. thanks for your help :)

Sounds strange, they can have gases in their digestive tract that can be heard if they move around after a meal but in your case sounds odd to me.

I'm neither saying there is or isn't anything wrong, just keep an eye on her and her breathing in-case it is something more serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back