Crocodile Mick plans 'immortality' for mutant croc

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we talking KFC here?? :p

That's one theory :lol:

I'm not passing judgment on whether big breasts are trendy or not according to culture! But, men, don't kid yourselves that the current scientific theory that women's breasts are getting bigger is due to the fact that you prefer them that way, so evolution has made it so :D If that were the case, there wouldn't be any fat chicks either, or any men with small... *ahem*, for that matter!

On a note that is scientifically proven, in most species, it is the FEMALE of the species that chooses which male procreate with. In most species, males will take whatever action they can get :lol:

Occasionally a fat chick is just what the Dr ordered to cure 'Livinginacommunitywithoutanychicksitus'! Maybe that's why fatties aren't extinct! LOL

That's one theory :lol:

I'm not passing judgment on whether big breasts are trendy or not according to culture! But, men, don't kid yourselves that the current scientific theory that women's breasts are getting bigger is due to the fact that you prefer them that way, so evolution has made it so :D If that were the case, there wouldn't be any fat chicks either, or any men with small... *ahem*, for that matter!

On a note that is scientifically proven, in most species, it is the FEMALE of the species that chooses which male procreate with. In most species, males will take whatever action they can get :lol:

Occasionally a fat chick is just what the Dr ordered to cure 'Livinginacommunitywithoutanychicksitus'! Maybe that's why fatties aren't extinct! LOL

cure?

fat-lady-flatten.gif

all I see it doin is ending your misery by suffocation lol

The way nature intended... :lol:

[video=youtube;7dx2CUMtZ-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dx2CUMtZ-0&feature=related[/video]

Also, fat chicks go for spectacular wattles....

[video=youtube;gqsMTZQ-pmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsMTZQ-pmE&feature=related[/video]

Well we are pretty dumb, some of those thai boys look like the genuine article :lol: :p (Not speaking from personal experience bt :p)

I can speak from visual experience, at least, and yes they do! Most of them you have an inkling, but I was talking to one "girl" - had absolutely no idea :lol:

lol poor female didnt know what to do... `dont eat me!!!`

I did big study on bower birds in uni, and it was the more aggressive displayers that got the girls! I guess it's the same in men - the confident ones get more notice. I imagine it could likely be the same in BOPs. The girls look nervous, but, really, they love it!

Brilliant... we don't understand it so let's kill it and gawk at it. Yee-haw...
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back