crocodile`s and mice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilesrkool

Reaction score
gday guys just wondering at what age/size i can feed my my year old+ freshwater crocodile mice or rats with furr cheer`s

Are you just showing of that you have a croc or are you seriously asking how to look after it. Why do people get animals they don't know how to care for.

Why dont people comment with rubbish? And who cares if he doesnt know thats y his askin to learn? Im sure u wrightpython have never asked a question on these forums?
But in relation to ur question mate i would say just give it a try if it takes it then ur all good!

i was going to be a smarty bottom and say 'Um, when its hungry' but I kinda agree with Wrightpython here. Shouldn't there be some kind of screening when it comes to something that can chew off a limb or poison you to death with a bite?
To Quote Mr Mackie off South Park
"There are no stupid questions just stupid people"

hey mate dw about these guys ive got a couple and will help with any questions you have pm me

Ye there maybe should b but people there aint so y not just help him get prepared better laiter then never!! And wrightpython ya shouldnt feed ya elephant peanuts not to good for there digestion.

ok am i the only person here who Researches BEFORE purchase?
all my animals i keep have had hours of research put into them but id rather help him out now so the animal dose not suffer or have any problems down the track

I have a hatchy childreni and I've put a couple of adult rats in with it but for some reason it hasn't eaten them can any one help please. Should I just force feed it the rats and do I need to kill the rats before I try and force feed them thanks inadvance

I don't know much about croc's either, but I would say if it fits between there eye's, than you can give it to them.
But that's just my opinion.

to me it seems that your thinking about making an idiot out of this guy instead of putting the animal first. yes it was irresponsible not to research it first but unless you have any real help to keeping the animal heathy and happy dont comment at all

Wrightpython 608 posts on these forums i hope they all aint as pointless and in helpfull as the last few.

Wrightpython 608 posts on these forums i hope they all aint as pointless and in helpfull as the last few.
Check the likes I believe it's 2 to 0 obviously I'm not the only one that thinks people buying an animal they don't no how to the look after is a joke. Give all the advice you like but someone's got to show how dumb it is to buy it because you think it would be a good show off piece. If he owned the animal because he loves them and has always wantedit then he would know how to look after it rather than relying on someone else to tell him how to care for it, and in a few weeks time after its lost it's wow factor I suppose a dam or creek would be a good spot for it.

I would get him onto small (furred) mice as soon as you can.
You really want the extra nutrition and roughage that the fur, bones, and bodily organs provide.
I wouldn't imagine a pinky or fuzzy would have very much nutritional value.

If he can't fit them down his gob whole, then just chop them up into several pieces.

I dont understand how people can make stupid comments on peoples posts / asking for help if you dont have something that will help the person or something nice to say DONT COMMENT.

As for this thread i cant help you i wish i could own a freshie but not aloud in QLD :( would love to see pics tho

Check the likes I believe it's 2 to 0 obviously I'm not the only one that thinks people buying an animal they don't no how to the look after is a joke. Give all the advice you like but someone's got to show how dumb it is to buy it because you think it would be a good show off piece. If he owned the animal because he loves them and has always wantedit then he would know how to look after it rather than relying on someone else to tell him how to care for it, and in a few weeks time after its lost it's wow factor I suppose a dam or creek would be a good spot for it.
Never once doubted it was a dumb idea but as snake handler said wouldnt u rather help out? But clearly not in ur case. Im not supportin the fact he has bought an animal that he doesnt know how to properly care for but i can say there are plenty of people out there that do buy spure of the moment pets. All im sayin is stop being so unsupporting and help him and his pet buy giving some knowledgable info that u most likely have given the range of animals u have but nope u just choose to give people usless info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back