Crocodile Victim 'Just Wanted To Play With It'

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published On: 14-Jul-10 11:28 PM
Source: digg
Category: People

Michael Newman, 36, of Perth, denied he was drunk when he scaled the fence at Malcolm Douglas' crocodile park in Cable Beach and climbed into a pen, hoping to pat and sit on one of the beasts.

ZFKmxgBU3YY

Go to digg Page

"When it grabbed me, I thought I'm in trouble here"
genius

"I said 'Artisian, let me go, let me go' – and he opened his mouth and let me go"
magic words for crocodiles to release idiots

I think this 'idiot' is a few sandwiches short of a picnic/has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock.....however you want to phrase it :lol:

What a moron haha. I wonder how many new reptiles out there will be names "Artisian"?
Fair dinkum, he's lucky that natural selection doesn't always work as it should.

Can't believe it... somehow this'll end up being the crocs fault I bet.
:p

Can't believe it... somehow this'll end up being the crocs fault I bet.
:p

there is no way it can possibly swing to be the crocs fault, even the media is basically saying "guy's an idiot and we're suprised if he wasnt maggoted" not "horrific killing machine outsmarted by hero"

I know... I was taking a swing at the media's perception of the 'cold-blooded beasts'.
;)

I saw this on the news last night - He admitted then and there that he had been at the pub, drinking, before going to the park. He even made a joke about going back to the pub after being bitten, to have a few more, when apparently the barman pointed out his injuries and told him to go to hospital.

To be honest, he looked a bit like he had been partying for a few too many years.

I don't think this Man needs the croc for the Darwin award, after seeing this bloke in the news. I expect his genes themselves, have thusfar excluded him from a successful breeding with a "human" female. When even a croc rejects you, You should be looking for a dark corner, not the media spotlight......

I don't think this Man needs the croc for the Darwin award, after seeing this bloke in the news. I expect his genes themselves, have thusfar excluded him from a successful breeding with a "human" female. When even a croc rejects you, You should be looking for a dark corner, not the media spotlight......

Good call, though I didn't see him on tv ,but reading the story, if thats verbatim from him he is one lucky dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back