Cruel people break into my school :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Write a book, a picture book. Any books done by kids at school trying to raise money for something will get picked up by publisher pretty quick smart.

Contact a few crappy current affairs shows. You guys get a story on a major network or prime time and people will trip over themselves to donate for decent fencing and/or security. Have you tried local businesses?
It's disgusting how some idiots think they can just do whatever they please with minimal consequence. When I was a kid we had the playground shut down twice and kids ordered to stay in class, the first time because some idiot was tripping balls in the playground after huffing glue and another time because hypodermic needles were found planted strategically at the bottom of the slide and under the swings. You've got to *love* the state of the world don't you?

This is just awful. I don't understand how people can do this sort of thing to innocent animals. Especially to innocent animals who have a group of children that love and care about them. These people are just quite simply and pathetically messed up.

Hire a night watchman to guard the school, probably cheaper than a superduper fence.

Or the P&C could organise for a roster of parents and teachers to guard the school (for nothing).

A motion sensitive wireless monitored alarm system set up around the school animal pens and the school buildings would probably only cost a few thousand dollars.

When the sadistic morons are caught, string them up by their testicles.

Most schools have boundary fences that are shared with residential blocks that people live on, what the hell is wrong with people who live next door to and across the street from the school , surely they heard something and some probably looked and saw that something was happening,why haven't they come forward ?
A bunch of pissed and high on drugs teenagers and yioung adults would have been noisey. Being pissed or high in no way excuses this , nor does the youth of the criminals (and they are criminals).

Last edited:
Well, for the second time, drunk people have broken into my school this time killing one chicken by crushing it with the roof of its cage, breaking a lambs leg and dislocating the other so it had to be put down and chasing off another lamb into the bush near the fences. They use bolt cutters and cut the whole entire fence so they can get in. A few months back they stole one of the pregnant sheep, Saffie, let 2 of the roosters out so they could cock fight, resulting in the death of a really nice show quality bantam male, and injuries to the other rooster. Im starting to get sick of it and i cant believe that people could be this cruel. The farm is almost out of money and had to sell our show steers to keep up with costs, now we have to fix the fence. We cant use electric fencing because department of blah blah blah wont let us. The cost of bolt cutter proof fencing is $75,000. How can we raise this much money as every weekend or holiday there is a break in. We cant use cameras because we need elcetricity to the bottom paddock which will cost heaps.

Thanks for any fund raising ideas

Tara...Aka Frogga or RedEyeGirl

did they send the lambs to the chop shop, tasty:D, poor chickens though

When the sadistic morons are caught, string them up by their testicles.

lol:lol:

Is Menai in the west sydney (canterbury) area?

i go to menai high and it is more in the illawong area than menai.... if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back