Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool pink tongues, where did you get them, how much?

I would imagine the cunninghams would be the same as blue tongues.

I'm gonna put my bluetongues in the outdoor enclosure soon.

my friend has pink tongues and cunninghams he keeps them in 2ft and 3ft tanks depending on numbers :)

my friend sells his for $60-$90 for hatchlings unfortunatley he has sold all of his hatchlings this year :(

:p Hey cunninghams my favorite subject,my advice to any one keeping cunninghams treat them like snakes as they r escape artists.To any body who is interested i will be selling babies later maybe mid feb,they r born just making sure all r well & feeding b 4 even think of selling.There will be up to 7 for sale so if you r interested let me know. :p

are cunninghams pritty much the same care as blue tongues?

Can i house cunninghams with bluetongues, waterdragons and bearded dragons in a outdoor lizard pit?

i dont know about the care of the being the same as bluetongues but you could keep them in a pit with other lizards

[quote="popp i will be selling babies later maybe There will be up to 7 for sale so if you r interested let me know. :p[/quote]

Hi Popp, if I am back in the workforce then I would be interested, can you PM me with some details etc?

Thanks "the man" hehehe

Hey!! Congrats Africanfishything!!!
When do you start?

:p Cunninghams are kept in communal pits at reptile park (they supply loads of food most lizards in pits r fat but i guess thats how they keep down attacks aswell as numerous feeding spots)with blueys n dragons i think.Price wise for the cunninghams i have 2 lots of babies & they r of different parents the cheaper ones will be $60-$100 & prollly $100 - $150 for the other ones.I am stiil hoping for another colour phase aswell fingers crossed.
Africa i can pm or if you want can email you some pics.
I am giving the opportunity to buy my reptiles to APS members before i advertise them publicly.I am never in a hurry to let any thing goso it is normally weeks later be 4 i publicly advertise. :p

Hehehe, I know where ya coming from there popp, no worries I'll wait until you throw it open to APS members. No pics necessary at this time but thanks anyway :)
Nicole, I thank you for the congratulations but I think you missed a little 2 letter word in my post :) That little word being.....if..... but thanks anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back