Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:roll: soorry APS=aussie pythons & snakes i dont use other places.I will put on herptrader down the track but thats as far as i go for advertising,but as i said herptrader ad wont be for a while if at all as im building up breeding stock im not really fussed if i sell or not maybe in a couple of years it might be a concern but as 4 now im HAVEN A BALL!!!!! :p

Hey Popp,
I am definitely interested in a pair.
Could you email me some pic's and explain the price difference.
I guess the dearer ones are better for some reason..so I would be leaning towards those.
Thanks

Ohhh, I did miss the 'if' first time around.
Fingers crossed Phil! We can't have you living a life of leisure! No rest for the wicked and all of that... :lol:

:p Ive just added pics of some cunninghams babies & dad more pics to come but it gives you an idea of what im talken about.
Greebo if you want some more pics let me know.Sexing young lizards im not to sure about if any one has or knows someone who can sex please let me know. :p

It's near impossible to determine the sex of young lizards.It's a bit of a lottery.I'm going to check out these pics.

ive heard for larger skinks such as blueys,cunninghams,land mullets....
that if you run your finger down the tail (near the vent) you can feel bumps
bumps=male
no bumps=female
i am not sure if this is a good method or not as i have never tried it myself
:) :)

i dont think hatchlings would do anything :D
im not sure bout this but i think most hatchlings are born in summer anyway :? so you would have to wait a year to be able to sex them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back