Current statistics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blakewilson

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
Hey guys, I'm needing some current numbers from the last few years of attacks on children from dogs vs pythons. I am trying to convince my partner that a larger snake is not a horrible idea, and is not endangering the life of our child who is 2 years old at present. All protective measures will be taken and are enforced with my current spotted python. From a bulletproof enclosure and i mean that enclosure is built like a tank its ridiculous. and all handling, feeding, cleaning and reorganising... Basically anything that involves unlocking and opening the enclosure, are done at night when dexter is asleep. The reason for all of this is that she believes a dog would be a great idea for our son which i also agree with and support secretly lol. But i really want more snakes, come on you all know what I'm talking about. So i just need some leverage to for-fill my wants for my hobby... She calls it animal hoarding... I have 1 spotted python that is all... she has 2 budgies and a blue tongue and wants a bigger bird... Go figure... Anyway enough from my end let the blackmailing begin ROFL.

get a dogython half dog half python.... problem solved :p if you google aussie dog attack stats and aussie python attacks im sure you will get your answers. I would only assume dog attacks are more prominent as there are more of them roaming around.... mainly due to careless owners not to mention walking around the yard picking up doggy doo suuuuuuucks i hate that. plus snakes are quiet and no fleas.... :) dont get me wrong i love my dog just my snakes are pretty awesome and dont bark when the postman comes by...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back