Custom Enclosure Builders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlemay

Reaction score
Hi friends,

It's time for a new enclosure for my snakey snek and i'm looking to get a custom melamine enclosure built to my needs (i know, i know, i should DIY but the problem is i'm really bad at everything). Anyway, i thought it would be really easy to find someone who does quality work, but i'm actually having a lot of trouble.

I've found a couple of goers interstate but the shipping makes me wince. Anyone have any recommendations? They would be much appreciated :)

Oops, that would probably help. I'm in Sydney :)

They look quite good actually, i wonder why they never came up on my google searches. Thanks, cagey

They have been at some of the expos in the past couple of years; that is where I found out about them.

Thought I would just give an update, I ended up getting my enclosure built by Matt at Maverick Enclosures. He was great to deal with and the enclosure is exactly what I was after. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a new enclosure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back