dainty tree frog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gex13

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering who sells dainty tree frogs as im getting my frog license and would like to buy some... cheers

Few around but your probably better of trying to find some L.chloris instead, they look very similar and are a lot more common in the hobby, also Dainty's dont live very long from what I have been told

ok thanks ive set up a small tank to get some tree frogs its 60 high 45 deep 45 length how many do you think would fit in there...

I have Danties and hope to breed them this season. I keep my Red Eyes in a 90x60x60 tank. Danties are a bit smaller then Red Eyes, my dainties are 2 years old.

ok thanks ive set up a small tank to get some tree frogs its 60 high 45 deep 45 length how many do you think would fit in there...
That size is fine for a small colony of L.chloris, I kept 5 in a tank that size and they had HEAPS of room

Yer. I had a mix colony of Dainty's, Sedge frogs Red Eyes and small marsh frogs about half that size and I kept 10 frogs in there.

all depends on how many you want as well you can house 3 of them in 60 by 60 by 60 red eyes that is.

or you could go with the white lipped tree frog haha, but u'll need a big tank. mines 2ft deep 2ft long and 3ft high only going to house 2 of them as i dont want to over crowd the tank.

i was thinking about daintys also but could only find 2 in SA and he wanted $50 each i told him to stick it lol.

2 in a tank like mine u might as well have nothing in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back