Damn it. Snake escaped!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetras

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My 3 and a half month bredli escaped her enclosure last night :( ive taken the heat lamp out and set it up closer to the ground. so hopefully tonight when she gets curious as to whats going on, she'll just cruise along under the heat lamp and into a hide that i placed there.

Any other ideas as to what i can do?

curiousity won't bring her back to the hide or lamp area.

1/2 hr to an 1hr after everyones gone to bed at night go for a cruise around the house with a torch, they seem to like to move around after everything quite and it's dark. thats how i've alway found my one or two of mine that have gotten out that way.

Try leaving some food neat the heat as well - if it's hungry, it'll come. But they don't usually wander too far off - look for places near its enclosure that are dark and convered.

Cover any holes in the house, put towels in front of the cracks in the doors. You can put flour or sand on the ground to see if she is moving at night eg door ways , squirting boards..
you can also put plastic bags along the walls so you can hear at night if its moving along the bottom of the walls. After every one has gone to bed, wait a while and quietly with a torch , search the house.
Look under warm things, tv's fridges etc..
You can also put some food out at night, maybe put the food under a hide somewhere..
good luck..

curiousity won't bring her back to the hide or lamp area.

1/2 hr to an 1hr after everyones gone to bed at night go for a cruise around the house with a torch, they seem to like to move around after everything quite and it's dark. thats how i've alway found my one or two of mine that have gotten out that way.

thats great advice which is (hopefully) sure to work. good luck in finding her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back