Death adders on eBay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. At first I thought it was bad to see snakes for sale there but they are insisting on licenced buyers and it lets the market set the price. Maybe it's the way of the future. They are sure a good price at the moment.

Way against ebay policy, live animals (escpecially venomous) are a big no-no.
No doubt the listing and his account will vanish shortly.

Then ssssnakeman better contact the seller and email his contact details while he can and buy privately.

go to the auction, and on the side it should say ask seller a question,

just click that and type your question

Be careful with ebay, I have been ripped off a few times. :evil:

If you do get ripped off there is not much you can do. ebay do very little and provide little real assistance. :x and it's a slow and painful process.

So basically if you hand over cash and don't get what you wanted, you can have a whinge and complain and file a complaint but say goodbye to your cash. :?

I do not use ebay anymore and don't think I will ever again. :x

But saying this I did buy and recieve many good items. :roll:

Good luck!!

I must admit I use Ebay all the time and haven't up to now had a bad experience. I usually pay through Paypal and the offer insurance against basically being ripped off but that guarantee is only as good as the paper (or screen) it's written on I suppose.

hahahaha,
only a territorian would sell adders on ebay

When you ask the seller a question, tick the box that sends you a copy of the email as well. That way you can see what the guys email is, if it gets taken off eBay(which it probably will).

i dont use ebay anymore we all use stuff.com but be careful with users with 0 feedback anyone who sells on ebay will know you are not allowed to sell live animals. but in saying that it looks like he knows what he is talkin about.

Samantha :)

Did 'Ebuy on Ebay? Click, "Crikey What a little bargain" to continue! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back