Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssnakeboyy

Reaction score
Heyy all, wanting another python for my b"day next year. It will be my second and i cant decide between, a common tree snake (the expensive one), a water python (the snappy one) or a coastal carpet python (the big one) . Also i cant get all three.

Thanks, ssnakeboyy

DO water pythons like to climb? Cause id like a python that climbs as well

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else?

Yes I have a water python and she loves to climb got her from Julie worely from pythons1.com.au I couldn't be happier

- - - Updated - - -

My girl is enclosure defensive like other python species but calms down and loves to go exploring

Combine the big one and the expensive one and get a Striped Coastal - The Pretty One.

I would if I lived on my own...... give it it's own bedroom and a cot with a heater blanket for winter....

Just thought I'd point out that tree snakes are not pythons. And I have two water pythons, one climbs, and the other not so much.

alright i think ill go a hypo or striped coastal but might change my mind in a few months

thanks for the help

and more! Follow the dark side.... young ssnakewalkerr (er, I mean.... sssssnakeboyyyyy) :lol:

Insert your best 'darth vader' voice above, if you like)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back