Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayhem

Reaction score
Well I've been watching Fidzy's thread intently, and today I finally managed to get a good look at my little one (hides his/her head in coils when there's activity around during the day)
and got some pics of a little bit of mould starting to appear on the tip of the nose and upper and lower lip scales :) Sorry the pics are a little out of focus, getting a new camera soon, this one is old and isnt focusing quite as well as it used to :(

Anyways here are the pics, i'll keep the progress comming!

mouldynose1.jpg

mouldynose2.jpg

that mouldy one looks like it came from the higher end of the price range,..!!

what a stunner!!!!

Oh I'm so very proud of this little guy, he's got the most adorable temprament, he's very cute, very hungry and soon to be very green :D

great work mate, looking beautiful.......

mine hasnt changed yet other than getting a few white dots which people have told me means she will start to show some more changes

"I still dont think its happening! Mine is the same as that pic you posted, head looks slightly darker as in that pic, but my little ones "pattern" scales havent lightened up yet. I think its just the way they are mate, not a colour change in progress just yet."

So Mayhem is it changing or not???:):):):):)

thats going mouldy. you better give it away before it makes you sick. ill take it just to help you out. lol

"I still dont think its happening! Mine is the same as that pic you posted, head looks slightly darker as in that pic, but my little ones "pattern" scales havent lightened up yet. I think its just the way they are mate, not a colour change in progress just yet."

So Mayhem is it changing or not???:):):):):)

hahaha well, I'll admit, I arnt seeing the lightening of the dark patterns as I was insisting on, but hey, the pics there are undeniable eh, there's definately green there!

there is indeed. make sure you keep updating me and il do the same with you.

very nice snake...
wat age are they around when they are completly green?

Cheers Shane

i am totally and utterly jealous :D beautiful snake you got there :)
my stimson python has a bit of mould on his nose aswell. well i think he was a stimmie :p .. if not that was a very very cheap Green tree python..(and illegal) im going to keep dreaming on....

Let me understand this.You purchased a nice little yellow snake and now it's turning green?

I would be asking for my money back if I was you.I would also name and shame the seller.

Let me understand this.You purchased a nice little yellow snake and now it's turning green?

I would be asking for my money back if I was you.I would also name and shame the seller.[/QUOTE
Does the same apply if you buy a little pink one and it turns white

I would be asking for my money back if I was you.I would also name and shame the seller.[/QUOTE
Does the same apply if you buy a little pink one and it turns white

No idea.Never sold a pink one that ended up turning white.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back