Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only the chondro is nice Brett, but the pics are so crisp mate...I can't believe the pics in the post before this one, the close ups....their amazing clarity..oh happy b'day the other day...lol sorry bout the late comments, haven't been on in a while! :oops:

Cheers Scott , pretty easy to get pics of such a cool critter .

Zulu hoping to see some blue come through ..

Very nice Brett. Its so great to see all the different colours.
I still love the baby colour, you just cannot beat the BRIGHT yellow!!

re Definate

Few pics from tonight the green one just sloughed so i cleaned the tubs
]
tn__C194319.jpg

tn__C194318.jpg

tn__C194316.jpg

tn__C194313.jpg

IMG

had one of my girls out today, haven't posted any pics for a while. This one is about 14mths old and the perch she is on is 40mm pvc just for size reference.

Attachments

• gtp cropped.jpg
    gtp cropped.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 89
  • GTPFEM.jpg
    GTPFEM.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 92
Very nice Zulu and Albs,that one Albs is a dark green,looks as thou its a decent size for a 14month old too...MARK

Very nice Zulu and Albs,that one Albs is a dark green,looks as thou its a decent size for a 14month old too...MARK

Thanks mate. Yeah both the females that I have are putting on size really well. They will take 2 adult mice or a young rat down with no problems. They get fed this amount weekly. I must admit I am very happy with the colour that this one has turned out.

re Definate

She looks good Albs,plenty of white spots too!

re Definate

To keep the thread going heres a few pics from last night of gtp starting to shed and after.. Cheers
tn__1034480.jpg

tn__1014475-1.jpg

Few more of mine ..

Attachments

• GTP 2   30-12-2009 web  copy copy.jpg
    GTP 2 30-12-2009 web copy copy.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 59
  • GTP 30-12-2009  web copy copy.jpg
    GTP 30-12-2009 web copy copy.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 50
when you say mouldy do you mean its goind green or it has mould on it?

Harry

its funny because your snakes name is consequentially "i belong to a group of snakes" :D i love that name but lol

hahaha thanks for the nice comments :) and yes, while "Ophidian" is the latin for a group of snakes, I have also in a twist of reverst irony named this one after a dutch hardcore DJ, who originated in Perth, and now lives in Netherlands, calling himself "Ophidian" :)

I have linked below some youtube clips of his tracks if anyone is into dutch hardcore or would indeed like to know what it is :)

[video=youtube;52GZgWR8DHo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52GZgWR8DHo[/video] - the middle childeren, sample from "Fight Club"

[video=youtube;7S1VMpk_T3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S1VMpk_T3o[/video] - The Mine - after Beakonsfield

[video=youtube;rYg2wOld8fc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYg2wOld8fc&feature=related[/video] - Butterfly, VIP Mix

[video=youtube;VzLL93RNc3U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzLL93RNc3U&feature=related[/video] - Angel

p.s those of you who dont know what it is, turn the best speakers you have up as loud as they go and put your ears to them - its the only way you would understand without being there :D

hahah omg thats so ironic! because the first thing i thought of was Conrad, but i thought it was just a coincidence that your snake was named that also.

ive had the absolute pleasure of meeting him, at a private house party hosted by Crackt.

hes a very quiet, nice guy :) i have a photo of me, my partner and conrad, lemme find it XD

when you say mouldy do you mean its goind green or it has mould on it?

Harry

hhahaha sorry mate, by "mouldy" its a little bit of a pun in the GTP keeping community about when the green starts coming through :) - this thread was started to show some progression of the green from yellow in juvie GTP's - but it can happen at such different rates... some people in this thread have had it happen overnight, some have still not had it happen from the first post - it really does seem to be so unpredictable, but when someone in here says "green mold, they really just mean the green has begun to come through in the scales :)

Usually (but not always I gather) it starts from the nose, and a lot of people just say "some mold" coming through - it doesn't mean actual mold, just the conflict of green on the yellow :)

hahah omg thats so ironic! because the first thing i thought of was Conrad, but i thought it was just a coincidence that your snake was named that also.

ive had the absolute pleasure of meeting him, at a private house party hosted by Crackt.

hes a very quiet, nice guy :) i have a photo of me, my partner and conrad, lemme find it XD

ahhhhhhh thats funny as, we will definately know each other, my username should hint to you who I am ;)

the ever amazing ophidian :D with me and my boyfriend, rabbit.

Attachments

• me, ophidian, peter.JPG
    me, ophidian, peter.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back