Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can you put up some more pics of the stimpsoni woma please like to see a closer one

how did you get a pic of my ex misses?
We must have been married to the same one or a twin. muuuuuaaaaahhhh how can there be 2 the same, i thought it was bad enough with one.

Woma's are you breeding that darker one this season?

dee4, yes i am hoping to breed the yalleen male. I have a female from the same area aside for him. He has been one of my favourites since i caught him, extremely placid and a great eater.

I would agree that you cannot really have a "hypo" Stimmie, as most of them have no black anyway.
I'd call that one a "high red" if anything.

Mags, literally i agree as there is no black as such, but would there be black pigment in the brown?

What colours together make brown though? My thoughts are that black is required to get brown somehow in there, lose the black and what color/s are left.

You are, of course, correct. A lack of melanin often results in brown becoming red, just look at the albino darwins. So they may well be hypomelanistic (well, I guess there is no may be about it really).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back