Designer Serpents!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexpython

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Massive shout out to Designer serpents (Tahnii specifically)!!! i picked up two beautiful jungle jags from the airport tuesday!! she was so helpful in every way and would happily buy from her again! i will try put up a pic or two after mine settles in! (the other was a gift to my father for his birthday)

is it expensive or hard to buy from them if I am in NSW and they are in QLD?

is it expensive or hard to buy from them if I am in NSW and they are in QLD?

they arent expensive at all really depends on what your getting i live in nsw and recently acquired a coastal from them , freight is included in the price :)

they arent expensive at all really depends on what your getting i live in nsw and recently acquired a coastal from them , freight is included in the price :)

Cool, I was actually talking about any state government paperwork to get them into NSW. Aren't there forms or something you have to do?

They are great prices and Tahnii is a delight to talk with. I'm getting a Hypo Coastal off of her in the near future.

are you talking about movement advice?
the only thing i signed was the paperwork when i picked him up from the airport

Cool, I was actually talking about any state government paperwork to get them into NSW. Aren't there forms or something you have to do?

You need to get an import permit, you can do it online and it only cost $30. Recently had to get one for my De Vis Banded Snake. They sent it to me via email the same day I paid for it.

You need to get an import permit, you can do it online and it only cost $30. Recently had to get one for my De Vis Banded Snake. They sent it to me via email the same day I paid for it.

cool thanks mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back