designing new enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BJC-787

Reaction score
i am planning some new enclosures and i am thinking of 2 bays

i am thinking of the setups
one will be 6 foot long and will consist of 5 levels, each enclosure will be 450mm high x 600mm deep but unsure on lengths
either 2 x 6 foot long on the bottom and 3 x 4 foot long and 3 x 2 foot long on top
or 2 x 6 foot on the bottom and 6 x 3 foot on top

so i am after opinions on what the size of the enclosures should be

the other one will be 5 high aswell and they will be 4 foot long x 600 deep x 450mm high

at the moment i have
1 x black headed python
2 x woma
2 x macs
1 x bredli

i hope to get a mate for the blackhead and then look to move into elapids mid next year

Attachments

• 6 4 2.jpg
    6 4 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 42
  • 6 3.jpg
    6 3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 31
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 33
first design i would go for if ya planing on getting a mate for blackheaded what i would do is put the two blackheads in two long tanks down the bottom and the the woma's in the middle size tank then the bredli in the 3rd tank the same size as woma's one and the ya macs in the smaller ones and u will have one small tank left.
that what i would do
either first or second design

the blackheads will go in the 6 footers that is why they are there, just wasn't sure on the top 3 rows as the womas and bredli could also go in the second bank of 5 x 4 footers, but it does make sence to have all the pythons in one bank and then the elapids in the other bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back