Desperate, Please help me make a dream

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also interested in the Pygmies..so cute :) I know this has nothing to do with this thread but what are the requirement to keep them...

P.S I'll keep my eye out for you Simon :)

Have you tried URS? It might be a problem, I dont know when their breeding season is.

I know of a pet shop that sells them, but you would not be able to view them, so if you cant find any where you PM me and I'll give you the details :)

i know that the guy who owns Kellyville Pets has bred them before but i don't know if he would still have them and be breeding them.
Give 'em a try what can you lose.
It's Kellyville Pets, Windsor Rd, Kellyville, Sydney.
Cheers seth.

Hey Simon
I bought a pair of Pogona Henrylawsonii last season from a breader in Coogee. He is a great guy and very very helpful. I dont know how early he has hatchlings but if you PM me your details I can pass them on for you.

Belinda the care for pygmy bearded dragons is the same as normal bearded dragons execpt they eat less so they are cheeper to maintain and they are smaller so they take up less room.

Hey somon i have a friend who lives close has a breeding colony of 9 adults he should be breeding this year.
Give me a ring if you still have my number

Darin .
How the jungle doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back