• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking $280 M or F
I'm getting the vet to probe and unfortunatly he is away and cant do it till 13th next month
Happy to sell befor if you don't mind what sex

expensive for cross breed but good luck anyway

depends how many you have to move if its only a few and you dont mind waiting a bit for a buyer than $240 would be ok. on herp shop they have some for sale
(diomond cross) and there $130 with a discount for 2 or more but its really up to you mate

Not sure. I would have thought around the $180 mark. It is a cross breed and there for I would not breed with with it. But like said earlier it would make a great first snake. Get a few opinions and see what you come up with. Work out an average price from what people tell you.

If you had of said Coastal at the start you would have had more luck but still not at the $280. Pure Diamond would get $280 IMO

If you really prefer to try and get that price for them, by all means advertise them at that price with the option "o.n.o.". Bring your price down if you have to but work that out with ppl in person. Just like cars, houses etc. You'll never get top dollar so mark it higher than your bottom dollar and see how it goes. Just a suggestion.

thought they were Green Tree Pythons ? but hey im not expert

nice looking snakes, what ever they are. doesn't look diamond tho, but then again, diamonds are just another form of coastal right?
cross's aren't worth anymore than about $120 imo.

unfortunately something is only worth what some one is willing to pay... I think mysnakesau is on the ball. Have an asking price with an o.n.o attached to it. But then of course it really is up to you.

if you were in sydney I would buy them off you as I want to start my snake collection off and dont plan to breed...
is advertising for selling reptiles illegal? Because Im sure people who like snakes and want to keep just one or so without any interest in starting a collection or breeding from them would pay $200ish for them..

why did you decide to breed a mixture anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back