• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you say, "Is advertising for selling reptiles illegal"? Not for the private individual but I believe that there are conditions put on shops in NSW for the sale of reptiles.

I can't believe people are actually sitting here telling the poor boy how much to sell his snakes for!!! If you want to buy one make an offer but don't dictate to someone how much they should charge! If he can't sell them for the price he's asking then he can negotiate if he wishes...but it's really his problem nobody elses.

Price

OuZo said:
I can't believe people are actually sitting here telling the poor boy how much to sell his snakes for!!! If you want to buy one make an offer but don't dictate to someone how much they should charge! If he can't sell them for the price he's asking then he can negotiate if he wishes...but it's really his problem nobody elses.

He did post his price and people gave an opinion. He did ask what people suggested. I think he also stated that he was not really fussed either, but I understand your point Zo and if they sell at his first price good luck to him, if they don't then he may have to modify the price. :)

Personally I couldn't care what price he puts on them just as long as he advertises them as Diamond X, not just Diamond. I may be skeptical but I can't see how someone would accidently make that sort of omission - especially when asking close to top dollar at the same time. It's pretty easy to turn around once everyone is awake to it and say "Oh yeah sorry, it was late and I was tired".

I'll probably get attacked for not giving the benefit of the doubt here but I'm only saying what the majority of you are thinking.

He may be telling the truth. I know somedays I don't know if I'm Arthur or Martha and then with the kids being a pain in the (0) it really confuses the situation. :lol:

hi my names steve i dont care what they all say i am keen to have a talk about your snake with the prospect of purchasing one so could i please have your phone number so i can call you and discuss thanks

They are healthy looking snakes either way. Hope you sell them and pocket some money to expand your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back