Diamond python cage size question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshymay

Reaction score
Hey, I have some questions about diamond python cage sizes, I would like to know if a 4x2x4 foot (LxWxH) cage is suitable for a diamond python if it isn't suitable what size would you recommend

Hi joshymay
That size sounds fine to me. When setting it up , make sure there is somewere your diamond can cool down at all times if it wants. Constant high temps can be detrimental to their health. Do a little research on " Diamond Python Syndrome " and that should explain why. Good luck.

Hi joshymay
That size sounds fine to me. When setting it up , make sure there is somewere your diamond can cool down at all times if it wants. Constant high temps can be detrimental to their health. Do a little research on " Diamond Python Syndrome " and that should explain why. Good luck.
Thank you

If you are in NSW then this document should provide you with the information on recommended enclosure sizes.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw1HJFVJ7dSi4Dew4g01F5-8&cshid=1619267661673[/URL]
Unfortunately I don't live in NSW but thank you for your reply

It really depends on the size of the animal, when smaller, use smaller enclosures. My Jungle is over 2m long and about as round as a tennis ball, he is in a 1200x900x600 and is as happy as a pig in poop.

Latest posts

Back