NSW Diamond Python Hatchlings

Discussion in 'For Sale (Snakes)' started by jscarlett, Apr 1, 2020.

1. jscarlett

jscarlett Power Seller Power Seller

Diamond Python hatchlings born in January 2020. Some have started feeding consistently on defrosted mice and are ready to sell. These diamonds are from high yellow parents and will Start developing yellow after 1 year age. Temperaments are very good and these snakes are easy to handle and suitable for kids. Sellings at $300 each and pickup from lower blue mountains or freight can be arranged. Contact jsdesign@live.com.au or 0401476044 if interested.

Last image is a diamond produced from the same parents that produced this clutch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wolfman

wolfman New Member

Diamonds are wonderful snakes, quite docile and VERY pretty. Living in a cool subtropical mountain climate in Eungella (QLD) every year we are able to observe them in the wild. Like most pythons they like to sunbathe on the road - we have rescued a few. What we also discovered with several different pythons is that they prefer the human touch over the snake hook, provided one has patience and allows snakey to decide if and when they want to ‘explore’ your arm. And no, we’re not crazy enough to do the same with venomenous or un-IDed snakes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Acerextreme

Acerextreme New Member

Hi, I am interested in a diamond hatchling for my 10yo son. Do you happen to have any still available? Also, do you freight to Brogo NSW? Many thanks, jasmine

4. hannobal

hannobal New Member

Hi, do you have a picture of the parents?

5. CodyTigerGray

CodyTigerGray New Member

Hey there! Just wondering if you still have any available? Thank you