Diamond Python rescued from powerlines

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slytherin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Published: Advertised for Channel 7 News
Source: TV

Just saw advertised on Adelaide TV for 7 News at 6pm a rescue of a Diamond Python from powerlines. I only caught the end of the advert so I'm not sure where it was.

It might be shown nationwide. I'm just letting people know to tune in to tonight's 7 News if you want to see it, looks like good footage!

Published: Advertised for Channel 7 News
Source: TV

Just saw advertised on Adelaide TV for 7 News at 6pm a rescue of a Diamond Python from powerlines. I only caught the end of the advert so I'm not sure where it was.

It might be shown nationwide. I'm just letting people know to tune in to tonight's 7 News if you want to see it, looks like good footage!

Awesome, hope it airs here in G-TOWN!!

ahaha i heard about this on the radio on the way home! ill definatly be tuning into the news tonight. sounds interesting!

I saw the poor thing wrapped around a single wire and a man (wearing gloves haha), reaching out to grab it from a 'cherry picker.' It had beautiful colours.

I saw the poor thing wrapped around a single wire and a man (wearing gloves haha), reaching out to grab it from a 'cherry picker.' It had beautiful colours.

Perhaps the gloves were used for the fact that the snake was on powerlines?

Thanks funcouple.

Haha You guys in the eastern states get to see it before us in SA.

Hi All,

Yeah think it was someones pet that has escaped, looked pretty healthy for a wild one if it was, pretty looking specimen.

About two new years ago, i woke to my boyfreind asking if i had brought my snake over. I replied no and he said well one has just fallen out of the roof onto the verandah. That was cool but the funny thing was his really stocky mate was frozen stiff on the lounge outside and heres me, little petite chicky in her nighty picking up this six foot diamond. Funny stuff, made my news years day.

Enjoy

Bec

That's not good Hoon84.

I'll try looking for a link on the internet and see if you guys can get to at least see some photos.

It hasn't been on SA 7 news yet I'm thinking that it will be right at the very end after the weather.

I checked the Yahoo7 website, nothing posted yet (that's if they will even post it)

It was just on right at the end...and they butchered the images. The advert showed more and better images. At least they're showing something positive about snakes for once on the news!!!

I wonder if WA will get a shot at seeing it?

what a beautiful diamond!!

thanks for the links! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back