Diamond vs Bredli Python for SEQld

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cxxxx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

we need some (unbiased) advice on choosing the right snake. We are new to snake ownership and after we've done some reading and visited some stores we narrowed it down to Bredli vs. Diamond Python.

The missus is in love with the Diamond looks while I don't really have preference between the two. As this is going to be our first snake we are of course hoping to find a friendly and happy specimen. However we are based in Brisbane and we are a little concerned that the temperatures/humidity will exceed the Diamond's comfort zone, especially during the summer month. Is this a legit concern or are there plenty Diamonds living happily all around SEQld? Or would a Bredli be better suited?

Thanks
cxxxx

I live in north qld and i have two diamonds, but I was considering selling them to someone that lives in a colder climate. I'm not sure if it's necessary or not for the animal, but I'd like to do the best thing for them.

I bought a bredli while my mate bought a diamond at the same time, both happy with our choices !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back