• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond x yearlings up for grabs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kiltBoy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have some Diamond x Brisbane yearlings for sale.
Please let me be clear about this.
I’m not in the habit of breading x but just wanted to give breading a go, to see if I could. It didn’t sound that easy when I read up on it. Don’t think I’ll bread again and if I did I will probably not bread a x again. I don’t want to start thread on it, just want to explain how I ended up with what I have.

If you want a great looking snake to either start off or continue your collection and are not interested in breading then they are perfect.
The mum is ½ Diamond and ½ Brisbane and the dad is full Diamond, so they are mostly Diamond.

They are all feeding very well on small mice and there are male & female available.
There are a couple that are a bit snappy probably just due to the fact that I don’t have much time to handle them. The rest are good handlers with great markings.
I’m located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne and at this stage not to keen to freight as I don’t know much about it.
They are $100 each
You can PM me or email: [email protected]

Hopefully there are some pics attached…..
Mum is curled up on hid box and a mate is holding Dad the rest are some of the yearlings.

Thanks

KiltBoy
Pauly

Attachments

• for sale 001 comp.jpg
    for sale 001 comp.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 321
  • for sale 003 comp.jpg
    for sale 003 comp.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 294
  • for sale 017 comp.jpg
    for sale 017 comp.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 331
  • Mum.jpg
    Mum.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 340
  • Dad.jpg
    Dad.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 367
hey will u freight and what is there temperments like

hi
well yes it looks like I will be freigh, nook171 sounds rather keen, so I'll look into it never done sent a snake via freight befor...
as for the temperments, whith the exception of a couple they are good. I have like 15 of them and the only handle time they get is when Im cleaning there box, so when i first pull them out they seem a bit nervious and can be a bit jumpy like. they seem to settle down after a few min and I can easly let friends hold them etc.
does this help? is that what you ment??

kiltboy

people use Australian Air Express, they have a web site, just google it...

they look cute too by the way.

Thanks Chris for posting the addy...

With the Diamond x's, would you care for them like a Diamond or like a Carpet? heat and uv I mean...

I got no idea....
but will look into it

Any one out there that can point me in the right direction?????

If you are freighting within the state you can ship with fast ways couriers. It's $25 next day delivery to your door, but i would get it delivered to my mums work or dad so that they aren't left in the sun all do, thats what i have done before.

Cheers

more like Diamonds, as the dad is full and mum is 1/2 they are like 3/4 diamond

Thanks for the heads up on Freight

you-all very helpfull & friendly, its great

Thanks
Kilyboy

maybe if me and cuddlykylie get one each we could save on the cost of frieght? as we both live in qld

yeah that sounds like a deal lol, cool, im still interested

Are you 100% that the male is full diamond?

I have enough.
Any more discussions unrelated to purchase will incur 1 infraction point.
This is commercial forum. If this sale is illegal, all authorities can see it and take action. They don't need judge and jury from APS members.

Are you 100% that the male is full diamond?

Hi Da_donkey

Yep I'm 100% sure.
I got him off a honest & repuitable couple and I also take him to a very reputable vet, Dr. Brendan Carmel, (you will know him from Reptiles Australia Mag. when I first got him Itook him to Dr. Brendan and he said he was "definatly a fine looking Diamond"
hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back