• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond x yearlings up for grabs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
do yo still have any females left im in frankston my mate is looking for a female but if hes not up for it ill buy one ???

hi, i am extremely interested in buying one of your snakes if you have any left, i am not worried about the sex. i just really want another snake.

thanks so much

just wanted to say thank you so much Lola (the snake we brought off you) is absolutely beautiful
i will keep in touch and let u know how she is going :p

hey really interested in, please pm if you have a male left for sale will probably take it
cheers

hey i sent to an emaol bout this anyway but i was wonderin how many u still hav left and how far away from werribee u are coz thats were i live, so i can come pic one up if ya still have some?
thanks heaps richard

Umm, I have sold all from this batch.

But I do however have a batch of eggs in the incubator as we speak.
I know this is very late and strange timing, I kept them apart during the breeding season but it would seam this didnt stop them.....
I will be selling them as soon as they hatch.
I will start a new post when they hatch. if you are keen you can email me with interest

Cheers

Hi Kilt boy, i would be very interested in one, although a x as you say,, I am just into getting one as a first snake, to see if I like them. I have geckos so this is a bit of a leap haha!!
Do you have any males that are not snappy left? AAE ships snakes, and have some requirements. Put them in a pillow case, this is then suspended on a rod tightly or in a small click clack, then packed in a larger one. Cost is usually $50, and if you put a thread out asking snake breeders the best way to ship you will find advice.. though I am sure I have seen a thread already on it. so do a search.
If any males left, can you pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back