• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Diamond x yearlings up for grabs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya,
I am interested in getting a male and female shipped to Mackay Qld, if you could give me a call on 0401437199 or email [email protected]. thanks

Hi There, Do you still have any hatchies left? I live just out of Brisie, if you have any left I'll get one. Kestrel(Chris)

hey just wondering if youve got any females left, and if you would freight them to sydney ?

they are still eggs so he wouldnt know the sex yet, and they are from the same parents as the last clutch. the last clutch have beautiful markings and are big eaters. i got a femle from the last clutch and she is active and georgous.

i am interested in 1 please get back to me with the all up price including freight. cheers

kiltboy i can you please put a female aside for me
i got one off you earlyer this year im just down the road!!

Last edited:
if you guys read, he doesnt have any left but there are eggs from another clutch, he also said when they hatch he will start a new thread.

they are still eggs so he wouldnt know the sex yet, and they are from the same parents as the last clutch. the last clutch have beautiful markings and are big eaters. i got a femle from the last clutch and she is active and georgous.

Was thinking the same thing!

Yep they sure are......couldn't stop them this year.

just out of interest i'm curretly negociating for a pure female.....will be nice and may be able to offer some pure Diamonds next year.....

Ok this tread seams to be getting rather confusing for some people, which is fair enough its a bit long. so i will try and clear things up a bit.

*************All hatchies have been sold*************

I will start another thread when this next batch hatch (within weeks)

Please no more requests for hatchies. email me if you are really keen but other wise wait till the new thread

And please no more requests for males or females.........Ive done everything I can but just can't seem to sex them while still in the egg......hehe

Was thinking the same thing!

Yep they sure are......couldn't stop them this year.

just out of interest I’m currently negotiating for a pure female.....will be nice and may be able to offer some pure Diamonds next year.....

Ok this tread seams to be getting rather confusing for some people, which is fair enough its a bit long. so i will try and clear things up a bit.

*************All hatches have been sold*************

I will start another thread when this next batch hatch (within weeks)

Please no more requests for hatches. email me if you are really keen but other wise wait till the new thread

And please no more requests for males or females.........I’ve done everything I can but just can't seem to sex them while still in the egg......hehe

Thanks "AussieMum" its good to hear

KiltBoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back