Dino's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

Reaction score
What's your favorite pre-historic, extinct scaley friend? Post pics as well and i don't mean real life but google should have a few. Don't know about my favorite maybe a type of raptor?

AND NO T-REX'S

dont know about sclaey but these guys are awesome!!
Axolotls
tiger_larva.jpg

Maybe not extinct but my favourite pre-historic animal (and current animal) is the Asian arowana or dragonfish. From the time of the dinosaurs but still among us. Most majestic, beautiful, powerful creature and very dear to my heart.

redarowana.jpg

01117-1.jpg

SteveNT is my fave, but you don't wanna see a pic of him : )

Maybe not extinct but my favourite pre-historic animal (and current animal) is the Asian arowana or dragonfish. From the time of the dinosaurs but still among us. Most majestic, beautiful, powerful creature and very dear to my heart.

redarowana.jpg

01117-1.jpg

Sorry to go off topic,

My next tat is gonna be an arowana :)
Have you kept one before? Awesome pets too!

Back on topic,

I like the velociraptor :)

too many to choose from but deinonychus (yes, the real raptors of jurassic park), kentrosaurus, ankylosaurus and utahraptor. that covers the dinos!

dimetrodon, bluff downs giant python and varanus priscus round out the reptiles.

Awwww, are you sure? I have some real good ones!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

not sure if raptors count, scales were specified, no mention of feathers.
i think i'll have a madtsoiid today please.

View attachment 264996

The REAL reason T-Rex didn't need fuctioning fore-arms is because T-Rex was so awesome it never high-fived any of the other dinosaurs. True story.

But to answer OP's original question... Spinosaurus (largest carnivore) and Argentosaurus (heaviest/longest herbivore). Who wouldn't be impressed by such immense creatures?

View attachment 264996

The REAL reason T-Rex didn't need fuctioning fore-arms is because T-Rex was so awesome it never high-fived any of the other dinosaurs. True story.

But to answer OP's original question... Spinosaurus (largest carnivore) and Argentosaurus (heaviest/longest herbivore). Who wouldn't be impressed by such immense creatures?

Blue whales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back