Diplodactylus picture thread.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
thought i would kick this off with my pair of diplodactylus conspicillatus and their house, just did a few chages and a burrow had caved, still gotta put water dish, a couple of rocks and nesting box in.

Enclosure
DSCF3797.jpg

male(i think)
DSCF3795.jpg

female(i think)
DSCF3796.jpg

i dont wanna make it 2 cluttered or the termites hide but will add a couple more things

hey hornet nice little geckos you got there lol id get a pair myself but i dont have the advanced license (yea they are on the advanced license here in vic despite the fact they are becoming more popular in captivity) get a few mmore pics of them in there set up enclosure.

lol i'll try tonight, being nocturnal they only venture out at night.

I have posted some of these before, but anyhow a few of you might not have seen them.
Diplodactylus steindachneri I got off Sparticus :)

Last edited:
very nice jason, come on people, keep the pics coming.

I still have not taken any pics of the hungry little vittatus I got off Danny Brown, I should be shot for not doing so :(.

how much does danny charge for vittatus, we used to get them up in gladdy so would like some. Better hurry up and get pics:D:D

Can't remember off hand, but like most of his sales it was not much $80ea?? plus frieght. They were the very first gecko I caught / saw in the wild, at a cub camp when I was about eight years old, whilst collecting fire wood. They are one of my favorite gecko's, and are growing at a rate of knots too.

yea most diplos are like $70-$90. Not many around i would think they would be worth a little more.

All these animals were sold on, I only keep D.granariensis now but I don't have any pics of them.

Diplodactylus dameus
263758c3.jpg

9ce7bec9.jpg

11c3f2cb.jpg

Diplodactylus steindachneri
83180b24.jpg

Diplodactylus galeatus
8a66f9ba.jpg

08f89bd9.jpg

abe817f5.jpg

very nice saz, who can i talk to about Diplodactylus dameus?

I sold the breeding trio to Danny Brown, and the offspring to John McGrath.

Here's a couple of pics of my D.granariensis pair, unfortunately they are a little bit fuzzy! (the pics that is, not the granariensis)

Female
100_9680.jpg

Male
100_9677.jpg

100_9676.jpg

Galeatus

Attachments

• IMGP0018.jpg
    IMGP0018.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMGP0019.jpg
    IMGP0019.jpg