Disheartning and Devastating News

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advice them to take lots of photos, hand and foot print, dress the little one in his clothes and hold him. A lot of people who goes through this have difficulties thinking clear, so if someone can remind them of these things they will forever have memories of their lost child. I only have 3 pictures of my stilborn bubba, but they are well treasured

This is the third tragedy that I have heard of within the last 6 months. On both other occasions the mothers went into normal labour. The first one was my wife's work mate and his wife. The baby passed away for no apparent reason during birth. The other, a mate's sister, the poor little thing had the chord around it's neck during birth. I was able to see how devestating it is for all of the family with my mate being quite distraught while telling us. Sometimes life really sucks!!! My heart goes out to your friends!!!

Their little girl was perfect. She looked like an angel, So peaceful and still. Pale skin, bright red lips...
They are both strong people, I hope I never know anyone ever again that has to go through a full term still birth, very hurtful to everyone and most of all the new parents.
Thanks for all the kind words

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back