Hey all. So earlier this year I had a bit of a rough time. Following a herp room fire (faulty heat mat) inside my home I had to build a new herp room. Aside from the electrical I have done all the work myself. Here is one side of the room start to finish. Started with my sheets cut down by the timber supplier. Then built my basic enclosure boxes. Laid down the toe recess and leveled and squared it. It is extremely important that this is correct. I began building up my levels leveling as I go. I cut and installed my raw fronts using a home made interlocking system (which I forgot to photograph). I took all the raw fronts down to stain them the reinstalled and fixed into place I built some doors from pine and Perspex. Stained and installed them. Did away with heat mats and made some heat panels with heat chords. The finished enclosure. The almost finished bank. As you can see a little more work to go to finish that side however animals are in and thriving once again. Sorry about the low quality image this project was recorded with my iPhone. Hope you like it. Ewan.