DIY enclosure bank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so how much do you charge to fly to adelaide and do me one! :lol:

Nice tidy work, well planned and executed. You made it look easy.
Aaron d:)/-<

That is one mean enclosure, you should start up a business, it is fantastic ,well done Ewan!

Mate that is unreal, would love to have a room set up like that one day. We are renting at the moment whilst we save up for our own place, but I can see this happening in a room or my own place.

defective and frontosa I would have gladly helped if closer. If you need any info feel free to PM me.Nicholaskostyk all up it cost between $2500 and $3000. Thanks again everyone.

That's a whole lot cheaper than I imagined! For those asking, I had a crack at a DIY heat mat today using corflute (about $8 a sheet from my local bunnings) and it came out really clean. I forgot the whole photo thing as I was testing an idea that already has a thread in general, I believe. With a picture frame type surrounding it might just be the look you're looking for

And somehow during that post I forgot to mention how great this set up looks! Can I move in and borrow the other wall? Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back