Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see how this has turned into a chatting thread ;) lol.

Monthy: 6 boys? Jeebus you must be a very busy mom to keep an eye out on them. Im stressing here with the arrival of my bub , while theres a super woman who is kepping 6 boys in controll. :)

lol dunno about super woman - does she drink wine ha ha (note 2 self do not have wines and go on forum) :oops: lol on a more serious note dont stress about your bubby's arrival its all good, i promise :D

Hearts.

I keep them in jars on the mantle piece.

now i have that song in head! lol

8)

are you there

Goodmorning sweet heart lol yes im here! drinking coffee this time i promise hee hee. oh and yes knob tail geckos r cool - i like them

Last edited:
snake whisperer do you have geckos

lol dunno about super woman - does she drink wine ha ha (note 2 self do not have wines and go on forum) :oops: lol on a more serious note dont stress about your bubby's arrival its all good, i promise :D

now i have that song in head! lol

8)

Goodmorning sweet heart lol yes im here! drinking coffee this time i promise hee hee. oh and yes knob tail geckos r cool - i like them
good morning to you to lol

I collect antique bottles and breakfast cereal toys from the early sixties to mid seventies ( but don't tell anyone , the nerd tag I could do with out )

I'm a vet and I collect veterinary antiques - got the idea from my brother who is a doctor and collects medical antiques. Veterinary ones are obviously a lot harder to get hold of and are often more expensive but I now have all sorts of old bottles, containers, tins, syringes, needles and instruments etc. Always looking for more!

Lately I've been collecting kilos :lol:

I have a few spare you might be interested in.. =p

Can I give them to an anorexic instead?

But i thought you were a keen collector :C now what shall i do with them... Damn tyre kickers!

Don't you mean 'spare tyre' kickers? :p

If you guys ever find someone to take your spare kilos, send me a PM and i'll throw in some grey hairs and wrinkles that i seem to have collected from somewhere. :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back