Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures of your rifles Bob?

Heaps, but since i got this cheap pos lg replacment phone i cant use it as a modum for my laptop but i can see whats on photobucket, but I think thats mostly hunting photos.

I wouldn't say they are locked up... the house is though... are you going to steal it?

I have a pet Elephant... in England.
A friend of mine said she got me a Purple Elephant for my birthday, she said that he is camera shy... but I believe her... why would she lie about somthign like that?[/QUOTE

Nah not going to steal, just was saying it is such an awesome collection I'd have it under lock and key and armed guard!!

I am very sure that the purple elephant is the real deal, but when it makes it's way to Australia - you'd better get a BIG bodyguard, coz I'm coming to steal that Purple Elephant!!!

Don't know where my elephant craze started, or how, or why. It just has, and it is unstoppable now!!!

Loved reading all the things you collect . I Collect froggy things - have boxes packed away till we move house. I also have real frogs Green Tree Frogs , Spadefooted Toads , Golden Bell Frogs. Would love some Magnificents - but have to move first - this house isint big enough !

8) Tougs

hello whats your name

sorry i mean whats your name montysrainbow

AWESOME PEOPLE WHAT FOOTY TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT ESSENDON BOMBERS
images

Last edited:
what is Pterodactyls

brandy do you have any geckos ect yhe ones in the 3 foot tank

Im getting a feeling that geckoboy is trying to bump up the postcount via this thread. I could be wrong :)

I have some interesting keys... old Victorian Keys, watch keys, keys from India, France, Russia, China & old colonial keys from OZ. I like to imagine who's turned then and what was behind the door or in the box... I have a key tattoo as well.... I often wear the small ones as earrings to remind me that I can open any door in life.

I used to collect postage stamps. Paper flaws, misperfs, dies, papers, shades, imprint blocks, FDC's, PSE's, postmarks etc. etc. etc. I have about 500 books now, though I don't collect them as such. I just love reading, but you could call it a collection I guess.

I collect anything to do with Mickey Mouse. Everytime I see Winnie the Sh * t these days I get cranky about the lack of anything Mickey Mouse available. I also love most things Egyptian and have many busts, papyrus prints, pyramids and other odds and ends scatted throughout the house. My mother collected Shelley and Royal Doulton pieces which my dad will hand over one day in the future *excited*
My husband collects Canadian and Australian postage stamps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back