Do you eat Meat or Dairy - if so why?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you eat Meat &/or Dairy

• Habit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tradition

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Convenience

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taste

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • 'Health'

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Other - please list any other reasons

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I eat meat because I've found that vegans tend to become morally superior when their diet lacks meat.
This seems to "negatively" effect society.
I don't want to become like that, lamb chops for lunch.

I think the whole thing was over when the vegans started quoting ridiculous sources that have been discredited. Once even one source is discredited the rest just follows suit...

Our dentition clearly shows we are designed for an OMNIVOROUS diet. Meat and 2 veg for me.

Look at any society in the world and 99% of them have eaten meat for a long time.

Disclaimer: 74.3% of all facts online are made up.

I tried to go vegetarian for about 3 weeks many years ago. I actually got really ill. I started eating meat again and started feeling better almost instantly. So now I don't risk it.
Every one is different but for me personally, it's better for me (health wise) to eat meat.
I don't eat to much dairy though.

I eat everything. Tastes good and healthy. If it was wrong to like this we would have not been created to be omnivorous. If I had to kill my own food then I would be vegetarian. Yes I have euthanised animals to feed to my snakes but not without sad feelings for the prey animals. I couldn't do it. I have total respect for anybody who chooses to eat all or not. Just don't be cruel. Animals eat animals to survive. I have rescued animals from being attacked by other animals but then I've felt bad for the predator to have to go hungry. Its life.

I think our intelligence as humans can overcome our instincts as a animals emotions like guilt and empathy can confuse people into a state where they feel uncomfortable eating animals. FEAR NOT People lol

We all have k9 and pre-molar teeth to kill and tear meat.Then we have incisors and molars to grind herb and seeds. Humans are omnivores .
id like to see a snake eat a brussel sprout or snail chow down on a steak

yeah that is gold but its not really what were talking about, and that's a once off event that snake would eat a rubber mouse if it could with a food response like that:)
Pretty sure Sniper answered your question of would it be healthy with a firm no and then helped you find the thread and posted the link. Pretty sure he knows what the conversation is about.

I've dealt with a few vegetarians/vegans that only offered grains, fruits & vegetables to their dogs because of their own dietary preferences.

Pretty sure Sniper answered your question of would it be healthy with a firm no and then helped you find the thread and posted the link. Pretty sure he knows what the conversation is about.

yes but it was a retorical question to make a point in my statement and if youd read all of the conversations with a couple of people and my opinion on vegetarians youd clearly see that. but good on you Andy for trying to explain things for sniper :0 it really wasn't about if a snake can eat broccoli or if a snail can eat a steak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back