Do you go fishing! This fish eats crocs and sharks and humans !!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

REPTILIAN-KMAN

Reaction score
The brave fisherman was forced to hold the fish at arms-length for fear of being bitten by its razor-sharp teeth while posing with it for the camera.

The goliath tigerfish is one of the most fearsome freshwater fish in the world and said to be a much bigger and deadlier version of the piranha.

The giant fish has 32 teeth that are of similar size to those of a great white shark and has been known to attack humans and even crocodiles.

It has only ever been caught by a handful of fishermen due to the danger it poses and the fact its habitat is notoriously hard to reach.

Published On: -
Source: THE DAILY TELEGRAPH

Go to Original Article

wow
585154-big-fish.jpg

look at the size of his head and then the fishes mouth, if it was to turn around quickly and he was to lose his footing he would be dinner

look at the size of his head and then the fishes mouth, if it was to turn around quickly and he was to lose his footing he would be dinner
lol yeah , id be tempted to take it home [ if i had a swimming pool] my very own man eating monster .

The goliath tigerfish is one of the most fearsome freshwater fish in the world and said to be a much bigger and deadlier version of the piranha
Not sure how it's like a piranha, does it school up & attack en masse? Sounds like a usual journo beat-up to me

The giant fish has 32 teeth that are of similar size to those of a great white shark and has been known to attack humans and even crocodiles
It'd have to be a small croc, those teeth are grasping teeth, not cutting teeth. Looks like it'd normally hunt fish it could swallow whole, not something that it could tear mouthfuls off.

Trick of the eye, the fish is much closer to the camera
i couldnt care either way , i still wouldnt be kneeling in that water :D . it could be half the size in the pic , those teeth are still going to do damage if it gets a hold of u .

If you want big river fish, search Google Images for "alligator gar"

I won't copy any pics to here 'cause they aren't mine to copy

sock puppet, if they are available via google, you can post them here.

That thing is ugly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back