Do you visit vet regullarry?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

My boys and girls are going to see vet today. I am taking them every half year to get checked. This will be first visit for my boy Surprice i have from you guys. Hope that he will not bite Teri. He marked my leg badly the other day. I am walking with tattoo on my leg and my friends are asking what is it. I am telling them that i have surprice from Surprice.
Surprice_bite.sized.jpg

Surprice.jpg

Looks like a pretty nice pattern you got there on your leg. And thats a very nice snake too. Great close up. When I can get a loan of a good digital camera, I'll try an do the same with with new year old Coastal Carpet. She has a ditinctive ring pattern on her head. I called her Ringo and yes she's a real star.
Great site people.

Glenn

OUCH! Can't wait till Clarice does that to me... NOT!

:-(

I'll second that "OUCH!" :shock:

... but I must admit I HAD to chuckle at the "who me?" look on surprise's face in the second photo! :eek: :) :D (great photo, by the way!)

Yep people. That is my first bite. I always thought that python bite is pain full, but did not hurt to much.

After talking to the vet on the phone today my pair of Stimsoni are off to get their shots tomorrow for parasites a just in case measure.

The thing is after 8 weeks of not eating when I got them I gave them garden skinks. So the vet thinks its best to give them shots just in case.

They get their first shots tomorrow then another in 2 weeks.

They are getting checked from head to tail its best to be safe than sorry methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back