DOArodents ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the rest, I can't say anything bad about Tony. Never had any dramas and rats are always great quality.
I'd reccomend him but then I worry he won't have enough for everyone and I'll miss out lol.

gees, can some bag this guy already its becoming un APS, and in saying that iv bought through tony
and was very straight forward.

Did notice though his rats are way larger then most, rat royed's maybe?

haha this is probably the only thread on here where there isnt an arguement/fight or complaining about other people hahaha

Successful thread is successful !

Tony is too busy atm, so wasn't able to hook up with him this time, but given the amount of positive feedback I will be definitely giving him a go. I did, however, have a number of other people offering their services, so now I have a few options, which I'm thankful for.

Here is a pic that illustrates the inconsistencies I was getting before. Was a pack of 10 hopper mice. The one on the far left is 8g, the one next to it is 4g.

4t54jo.jpg

Agreed, im using DOArodents as my main source of mice at the moment, if he's this busy at the moment im lucky that ive still got a good supply in the freezer to last a couple more months. Thats a big difference in size, next to the 4g one on the right, how big is that one?

Last edited:
Just a quick question, how long do frozen rats last in the freezer?

I need to find a supplier in Vic who delivers to the door as well.

Thats a big difference in size, the one next to the 4g one on the right, how big is that one?

9, 6 & 5. Mistakes do happen, that is a part of life. The trouble is, these inconsistencies were very consistent ! :)

Last edited:
Just a quick question, how long do frozen rats last in the freezer?

I need to find a supplier in Vic who delivers to the door as well.

Depends on the size of the rodent, smaller prey like pinkies are likely to suffer freezer burn after a few months, but I would say 3-6 months for sure. Larger rats with a smaller surface area to volume ratio probably longer. If you needed them to last longer something like a food saver/vacuum seal bags will allow for better protection from freezer burn

This place works for me, Rodents 4 Reptiles, they are in seven hills NSW, really good fresh feed from them and never had an issue. the owner is a reptile freak.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back