Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome tat, Lizzie ^^

My only tat is a small one on the back of my neck which I got when my brother died; prolly my most significant, followed by my eyebrow piercing when my uncle died.

and in NSW there's an age limit, (I think it's 16 for ears, and 18 for everything else) so Luke1 would need permission. I had to get my dad to sign for me to get my bellybutton pierced at 17. That said, in Melbourne a lot of places have a policy of using an age limit because they get jack of parents coming in and complaining.

Not much done.
Both eyebrows, septum, labret, 2 tongue, 1 ear twice and the other stretched 2gauge.
And 11 tatts (but there will be plenty more ;)

Two in each ear.Had a really small stretcher in one ear when i went through my emo phase.
Ive had quite a few piercing but due to getting caught and bumped on things took then out,I did them all myself...

Both nipples
Lip
Belly Button

Wanna get my eyebrow,tongue and somewhere is that probably shouldnt be named pierced hahaha:D

Awesome tat, Lizzie ^^

My only tat is a small one on the back of my neck which I got when my brother died; prolly my most significant, followed by my eyebrow piercing when my uncle died.

and in NSW there's an age limit, (I think it's 16 for ears, and 18 for everything else) so Luke1 would need permission. I had to get my dad to sign for me to get my bellybutton pierced at 17. That said, in Melbourne a lot of places have a policy of using an age limit because they get jack of parents coming in and complaining.

Yep, our policy is that you need to have consent of a parent/legal guardian for any piercing if you're under 16, and nipple or genital piercings won't be performed on anyone under 18 regardless of consent. But this is not the law, and I know of bajillions of shops that have no such policy.

We've been notified that the laws in VIC will be changed in the near future, whereby no-one under 16 will be pierced, people between 16 and 18 will need consent, and nipple and genital piercings will not be performed on anyone under 18 under any circumstance. So if you're under 16 and want a piercing, better hop to it kids.

used to have 16mm stretchers on both lobes, both eyebrows pierced (at seperate times), left cartilage and nose

now only got tragus, 8mm stretcher on left lobe, lip (bottom left side) - had them all together at one stage...

they do get addictive but also u get kinda bored with them after a while i find :)

lobes, anti tragus, top of my ear, verticle labret, septum, 2x toungue.

had two in my right nipple like a cross shape i miss that :(

and also had a vampire kiss ( surface bar on the side of the neck on my jugular vein)

just nipples, ears (yup just the one set :p), 2 X tongue and 12 dermal anchors inside forearms (3 sets of 2 in each arm).....coupla small tats too including "libertine" in the arch of my foot which needs redoing a few times over yet to make the colour stay put. good thing i dont have ticklish feet ;) but got my pic taken by the tattooist for my efforts.

:O OMG,, didnt that just make you fall over in pain? Im assuming you mean the soul of your foot?

My tattooist offers to do that free to anyone who can sit through it from heel to middle toe only one person has taken him up on the offer and only got to the end of his toe...

i have four piercing in my ear (2 in each)
and my navel done.
i want to get my tongue done but im scared its gona hurt heaps, cos like when you bite your tongue it does

When I got my tongue done, I never even felt it. I didn't even realise she had done it for a while. More discomfort than pain when it's healing too.

I have:
tongue
ear lobes
tragus
labret
nose x 2 --- one on each side...
nipple x 2
bellybutton x 3

Next on my list is a tatt on my wrist :)

One of my cheek piercings went wrong, i forgot to change it to a longer bar and my skin grew over the back of the piercing, i had to get it cut out with a scalpel.

Such good times.

I had the same thing happen with a labret, I didn't get it cut out though, I just ripped it out.......little bit 'o' pain with my morning coffee and ciggie.

piercings

Ive got my tongue pierced twice, and my right nipple.. ..

:O OMG,, didnt that just make you fall over in pain? Im assuming you mean the soul of your foot?

My tattooist offers to do that free to anyone who can sit through it from heel to middle toe only one person has taken him up on the offer and only got to the end of his toe...

Got pretty trashed one night at a mates party and the tat gun came out. Ended up playing noughts and crosses on the sole of a mates foot. He didn't flinch at all throughout 30 mins of tattooing his foot. Mind you, he was pretty drunk.

People say you mature with age but 30 year olds still act like clowns if there is enough grog:D

I've got my ears with a thick guage and eyebrow, had to take the lab out after it was relcaimed by flesh. I'm more of a tat man. 2 half sleeves(one on its way to becoming a full sleeve) lower leg and back done too.

Got my conch pierced tonight would have to be the least painful piercing I have had (not that thats many) +

tounge
3 in each ear
belly button
nipple

plus a few tats and one I designed myself going down my lef trib cage on boxing day:) (and of course its of a snake)

Got pretty trashed one night at a mates party and the tat gun came out. Ended up playing noughts and crosses on the sole of a mates foot. He didn't flinch at all throughout 30 mins of tattooing his foot. Mind you, he was pretty drunk.

People say you mature with age but 30 year olds still act like clowns if there is enough grog:D

I've got my ears with a thick guage and eyebrow, had to take the lab out after it was relcaimed by flesh. I'm more of a tat man. 2 half sleeves(one on its way to becoming a full sleeve) lower leg and back done too.

Hahaha! Sounds like a fun night!

its sort of sole/arch/side area (u know what i mean) which is supposed to be worse than right on the bottom because the skins so much thinner there. when i saw the faces of the other staff as word got round what i was doing i started to think "is this going to hurt more than i thought?" but really aside from a few seconds of biting my lip it wasnt bad otherwise (those few seconds here and there hurt like hell but didnt last long lol). it will need to be done 3-4 more times yet so hopefully ill get used to it more each time haha...might be kidding myself there
will put up a pic if i can find one and work out how to do it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back