Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ah there we go..sorry its not a great pic but u get the idea

Attachments

• n578974735_784106_7402.jpg
    n578974735_784106_7402.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 89
wow, that tat had to of hurt, absinthaddict !! :shock:;)
Some people have some weird (but cool) piercings :|:rolleyes:

I have pierced:
my ears (twice)
my belly
and soon to be:
my nose
my tongue
my eyebrow (small one)

i haveeee;
my septum [the bulls ring]
nose x2
left earx2 plus an industrial bar [a bar that runs from teh top cartlidge to the side cartlidge]
oh and my first hole on my left ear is stretched to a tiny 4mm :(
navel
right earx2
and im reealllyy looking forward to getting two chest dermals next yr ;D

left ear x 3 (2 x lobe 1 x upper) tounge done twice but removed for dental surgey when i smashed out 90% of my teeth on the handlebars of my kx..... yeah oooooooooooouch

6 tatts and getting no7 after the new year. Getting my 2 coastals tattoed up right arm (from fingers right up to behind my ear) wich is in the process of getting drawn up

dragon on calf
small tribal on stomach (woke up with it after a nite on it)
southern cross on forearm
dragon on 1/3 of back
panther on shoulderblade
12 on back of neck

Attachments

• mat's 12 tatt.jpg
    mat's 12 tatt.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 61
  • mat's cross tatt.jpg
    mat's cross tatt.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 65
  • mats FTW tattoo.jpg
    mats FTW tattoo.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 66
  • mat's panther tatt.jpg
    mat's panther tatt.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 55
  • mat's southern cross tatt.jpg
    mat's southern cross tatt.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 56
I love my dad's reaction to piercing...I have ENOUGH holes in my body, I'm not putting anymore in :lol:

Came home with my nose pierced....direct quote from dad " You pierce anything else and I WILL disown and bury you" :lol::lol:

I have 8 in each ear (including tragus and rook) nipple and bellybutton. my boyfriend piercing my nipple with a saftey pin and a cork.

Awesome tat, Lizzie ^^

My only tat is a small one on the back of my neck which I got when my brother died; prolly my most significant, followed by my eyebrow piercing when my uncle died.

and in NSW there's an age limit, (I think it's 16 for ears, and 18 for everything else) so Luke1 would need permission. I had to get my dad to sign for me to get my bellybutton pierced at 17. That said, in Melbourne a lot of places have a policy of using an age limit because they get jack of parents coming in and complaining.

when i got my industrial done even though i was with my sister the bloke thought i was 18-20 :)

I really want them down my sternum too! altho with a hairy chest im not sure how that would look lol.

i highly recommend them tho, problem free and quick healing.

BIGBUDUFONZ - what is a snakebite?

I love my dad's reaction to piercing...I have ENOUGH holes in my body, I'm not putting anymore in :lol:

Came home with my nose pierced....direct quote from dad " You pierce anything else and I WILL disown and bury you" :lol::lol:

my dad just asks me ''What are you?''

then answers swiftly with ''A ********'' lol

my mum on the other hand looks at me in disgust lol. but hey, i dont live at home anymore so she knows she has lost her power lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back