Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want them down my sternum too! altho with a hairy chest im not sure how that would look lol.

i highly recommend them tho, problem free and quick healing.

BIGBUDUFONZ - what is a snakebite?

lol - lucky for me my chest is hair free ;)

question: how do dermal anchors work exactly?
im wanting to get the back of my neck done, but dont know whether to get a normal bar or a couple of anchors.

im wanting to get the back of my neck done, but dont know whether to get a normal bar or a couple of anchors.

[video=youtube;NYar29_9uFk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYar29_9uFk[/video]

Hey ravan,

they are very simple and a great easy piercing. under the skin is a tiny little metal plate that hold it in place, hence the ''anchor''.

They pierce a little hole in your skin, then with a pair of special pliers they wriggle it in place and its done! its all done very quickly and only hurts during the process, the pain quickly disappears.

A few of my friends have the ''bar'' in their neck, they just seem to take ages to heal and nearly all of my friends have a lump of scar tissue where it enters their neck.

good luck with it.

omg you guys are all sick oh heres a pic of my arm :D a bit fuzzy

Attachments

• Picture 133.jpg
    Picture 133.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 88
this is old pic. still swollen. i think this was the day of the proceedure. it looks much better now, i'll try and get better pics for the next time this type of thread pops up. these belong to my girlfriend who often browses under my username. she has a few surface piecings i'll try find a pic of that and used to have some in her chest that made a circle of 6 studs which looked hot. now they are just epic scars.
ren

Attachments

• DSC00242.jpg
    DSC00242.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00458.jpg
    DSC00458.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 95
i got my frenum done twice but i usually only wear the lower bar.. though the holes never close up on me so its ok.
I also had my lobes done to get them spaced back when i was 16 or so and never got around to spacing them so i took them out many years ago.

Not yet complete.

Crappy phone pictures, my computer munched my pictures up.

Last edited:
I had my ear pierced when I was 14 (can't believe it was 19 years ago), but haven't had it in for a few years so its probably covered over.

Some of you are freaks. LOL. :)

ive got my nipple pierced and it hurt:cry: i would get my whole body tattooed before i got the other nipple done

i got 2 in ear lobes and was about to have my friend do my upper ear but stopped her when she couldnt find anything that wasnt slightly rusty!

soon to have my naval pierced too...does it hurt?!?!

tongue pierced, 5 tats onne that i almost lost in a motorbike accident last week but i think its going to heal up ok :)

I do, and if anyone else does...

Tell us what you have!

Pictures are always good too. And please keep this clean.

could say i like peircings :D

im a profesisonal peircer, do all my own, and have had, more or less, everything pierced at some point (excluding genitalia . . . . just not interested lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back