Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have...
Right ear: Industrial, 1 Lobe and 4 Helix
Left ear: 2 Helix and 1 Lobe
A ring in the left side of my lower lip
And a Nape piercing

1 = Helix
2 = Industrial
3 = Rook
4 = Daith
5 = Tragus
6 = Snug
7 = Conch
8 = Anti-Tragus
9 = Lobe

Attachments

• 345px-Earrings.jpg
    345px-Earrings.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 68
I have had everything peircable peirced but as soona s i started my management job i took them all out except for the non visable ones

been there and done the genital peircing and i tells ya the agony !!!

My boss lets us have tattoos and piercings, just as long as we take visible piercings out and cover visiblt tattoos when meeting with clients.

i have a few but i think they look tacky, i dont have anything on my face, as soon as i have my baby im taking them all out, i heard that its not good to take piercings out while ur pergnant because the hole can fill up with crap and cause infections? i dont no but yea i dont like piercings much...

most pain full was a 6mm punch through cartliage in the left ear then strech to 9 mm when it healed only person i know dumb enuff to punch cartliage

hahahah hurts like a bitch , I have two full sleeves and my back tattooed as well , the nips are still in and the Ball ring LOL

I want tattoos! I know what I'm getting and everything, I'm too afraid of the blood diseases you can get though, call it an irrational fear (like some peoples fear or pythons). It's too much of a risk if I wanna have kids one day.

got 3 studs in the toung had napples done 5 times now the peircer just calls me wakko had almost every type you can!

I wanna get a lower back surface piercing... Does anyone have one? or could anyone say if it hurts more or if its harder to do than a nape piercing? It's the same as a nape, just in a different place...

surface peircings dont last long as they generally grow out had one on the back of my neck

dosn't hurt at all had play piercing done on my upper back 16 surface piercing all up thay were left in for 12 hrs then removed

surface peircings dont last long as they generally grow out had one on the back of my neck

I have one now, the bar seems to be getting longer... lol I have a fast skin re-genreration rate... it's kind of good. means superficial scars don't hang around for long, but I only had my nape done in January, at this rate it'll probably be gone before the end of the year...

hehe i like piercings!
i have double set + industrial in one ear, four + 2 cartliage + tragus in the other ear & my lip and nose done :)

contemplating getting the back of my neck done too... but tha'll probably never happen :p

back of the neck barely hurts at all, it's like a mosquito bite compared to getting anything in cartilage
well that's what it was like for me, I do all my own ear piercings

i had snakebites (removed for work unfortunately), and stretched ears, and a tattoo down the inside of my right calf - thats a spider in a web.

and my boyfriend has his septum pierced, and he has a branding (scars burned inl) thats on all of his leg on the inside - its just swirly patterns and the eye of horus symbol, and a scoupelling (scars that are scoupeled on a 45 degree angle and the skin peeled out) thats the whole outside of the leg and works its way into the other one - thats a tree.

and we have a tattoo gun and a fair bit of practice under our belts. so more to come lol.
next up is UV tattoos :) we're a bit into the rave scene.

Simons scoupelling pics are below for anyone thats not scared of blood lol. :D

Attachments

• DSCF1311.jpg
    DSCF1311.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Cutting 02.jpg
    Cutting 02.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF1313.jpg
    DSCF1313.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 61
  • Finished.jpg
    Finished.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 73
yes heaps tatts, ears pierced & other bits thats not polite 2 talk about here...massive scar on chest & arms... 3rd degree burns as a kid ..i pulled a freshly boiled teapot on my self. i was 2 yo at the time... cant even get it tattooed over..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back