Does anyone here like Piercings?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is quite... pretty? Intruiging? it has some allure, but I do turn my nose up at it... I'd never go that extreme. I do not dis those who do get it done though...

out of curiosity... do they numb it in any way, I'm guessing they'd haveto... though I'm pretty sure piercists and tattooists can't use any kind of numbing stuff...

out of curiosity... do they numb it in any way, I'm guessing they'd haveto... though I'm pretty sure piercists and tattooists can't use any kind of numbing stuff...

For the 1st part they dont, they have to cut an outilne type thing... but after that they have some numby stuff they rub on it, its just like bonjella really lol. apparently it doesnt help too much... but i dont plan to find that out for myself lol.

also on the back on the anesthetic bottle they do have an interesting desclamer....

Attachments

• Not in the Rectum.jpg
    Not in the Rectum.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 62
I just recently got my first tattoo.. Drew it up myself.... It says "Trouble" in a graffiti type style... Took me about 20 minutes to draw up, took 3 hours to get tattooed onto me...

Pic...

Attachments

• troubletat.jpg
    troubletat.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 58
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back