Does this happen to anyone else

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Ya Guys n Gals, smee again for another vent, hope this is the right place for this as i figure this is the first place we all head for when we log in, Anyway i have been having a bit of a problem with the board when i try to "Edit" a post, it has happened quite frequently and is a pain in the bum, the problem occurs when i press save after i have done my "Edit", instead of going back to the Edited post i get sent to a security screen which i have attached here, i don't try and use the security feature pictured in case it was delivered by a bot or spider and contains stuff that might make me use some naughty words. I have put this out there in case it has happened to others and the Admin or Mods can fix it through the back door to the dragons cave, at first i thought it might be my security settings which are set quite high but i tried with my laptop which has much lower security settings and got the same result. If i press the back arrow twice it takes me back to the uneditted post. Please help me to retain what is left of my sanity and fix this small but irritationg problem. :) .....................Ron

Attachments

• Doc1.doc
    334.5 KB · Views: 228
Best option would be to raise this issue through our support center where it will be seen by admin Ron.

I get that screen whenever im posting a fait bit or have typed something really long. I just always figured it was added security, type in the stuff and happy days :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Oh man I hate that crap, happened to me 3 posts in a row the other night.

It's not just you that's been experiencing this Ron, as myself and another mod have been having this issue when we edit sometimes as well.
I didn't know that regular users were experiencing it until know though. As Stu suggested, if you don't mind lodging a ticket about it, we can get onto fixing the problem asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back